Club membership includes
1st Class Directors and Coaches
- Experienced and committed Directors that have built this program from 2007, and have helped many student athletes get recruited to play in college.
- Professional coaching staff that is dedicated and qualified when it comes to instruction, training, and understanding the game.
- A minimum of two professional coaches per team.
Highly competitive instructional curriculum which enables our players to become the most competitive, skilled players they can be.
- Guidance in getting recruited to play lacrosse in college with the best fit academically and athletically.
- Long standing developed relationships with Division I, II, and III college coaches.
Tournaments and Practices
- Tournaments are in the Fall, Spring and Summer.
- Training/ Practices are year round.
- Once you are assigned your team, your tournaments and practices are outlined for you.
Family discounts will be given to families with more than one player.